Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another Year Came and Went

Didn't I just wish everyone "Happy New Year" for 2013? Well, here it is, 2014 and I'm saying it again.

To be perfectly honest, it doesn't appear I really have any readers here, so have to admit that I have slacked off in writing - a whole year, actually. But I've decided to stick with it for a couple of reasons. One, I might help one person out there by pointing our a resource we have used that might be just what they need. And, two, this is a handy place to keep track of what we've used and how well things worked or didn't work.

So, I'm back at it. I'll do a write up on what we're using for Year 5 and then how plans are coming for those good old middle school years. Its hard to believe middle school is just on the horizon. These guys do grow up fast, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment